Friday, May 25, 2007

I'll miss them... a lot!

Today was the kids last day.

This class, in particular, has a special place in my heart. They have taken what I gave them and really *ran* with it. The kids asked me to teach second grade next year. When I told them that I love teaching first grade, they said they wanted to stay in first grade :o) I assured them that they had learned everything they needed in first grade and they would love their second grade teachers also!

The only complaint about this year's class is that they are very verbal.

I guess you get what you dish ~ My parents will be the first to point out that they were called in for a conference by my first grade teacher. I had met my new best friend, and by mid-year we had become talkers. Well this year I got my karma kick...I had a class full of talkers.

I can't complain too much though, being so verbal is a great sign of intelligence!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails