Saturday, October 6, 2007

Confessions

Books I'm Reading:

  • My Ishmael
    Daniel Quinn has been one of my favorite authors for *years.* I've read and reread some of his books, but somehow this sequal to Ishmael always slipped by...
  • The List: A Love Story in 781 Chapters
    Am I the only one who reads multiple books at a time? It depends on my mood. This one is short, light-hearted, and quite funny!
Magazine I'm Reading:
  • Real Simple
    I recently got a subscription from my mother-in-law! :o)

Favorite Music to Listen to While Cleaning House:
  • Justin Timberlake
    I'm not even going to justify this any further (excuse the pun).

Cooking:
  • Soups
    It's that time of year!! In the past week, I've made homemade black bean soup and a homemade Cream of Potato & Corn.

Last, but not least, my socks:

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails