Friday, November 30, 2007

#82. Finish the flower beds/backyard.

The Task: Finish the flower beds/backyard.

Progress: We mulched & put border stones around our flowerbeds in November of 2007. Our *trusty* truck carried about 7 yards of mulch (obviously
in different trips). With just one load to go, Tim pulled his back out & I got a quick lesson on the male species! I've learned before, when men are sick they need some extra patience & TLC. I thought the same would be true for an injury... apparently this is not the case. After grimacing for a few minutes, Tim suddenly became superman & despite my warnings, he wanted to get the rest of the mulch out immediately... & without any regard to pain. He paid dearly for it later. Anyhow, we consider it finished... at least until Spring.

You can see all the progress I've made on my '101 Things in 1001 Days' list here.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails