Friday, December 7, 2007

#20. Keep a Dream Diary

The Task: Keep a dream diary.

Progress: Designed, printed, & bound my dream diary on 12/07/2007. My main goal is to record dreams immediately after I wake up so I can best remember what happened (I'm keeping the journal by my bedside to make that possible). I don't plan to be able to completely answer every question on every page, instead I'll fill in what I remember from each dream. I'm really interested to see if any patterns develop...


Entry criteria includes:

  • Date & Time of Day Dream Occurred
  • Dream Events (as sequentially as possible)
  • Dream Characters
  • Dream Settings
  • Overall Themes
  • Overall Feelings
  • Recurring events, characters, settings, themes, or feelings?
  • Did you see color?

You can see all the progress I've made on my '101 Things in 1001 Days' list here.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails