Saturday, February 23, 2008

The reason you haven't heard from me...

Since I now work in front of my computer all day, it's pretty understandable that I'm less apt to sit down for extensive blogging sessions in the evening. I've instead been able to indulge in other interests (everything from painting, card-making, sodoku puzzles, reading for pleasure... and many other interests that I never had time for in my past career.) Another recent hobby I've taken to...



Joe brought his Rockband set-up with him when he came to visit. It took about a week after Joe left for us to decide that it was missed enough to be a worthwhile investment. The thing we liked about this game compared to others... the variety! Guitar, Bass, Drums & Vocals! Finally, a game that everyone can play together!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails